Tuesday, October 6, 2009

HOW I get C O N N E C T E D to the W O R L D with T E C H N O L O G Y

How do I get connected? Well, I have facebook and email. Although I have these things, which I probably spend about twenty minutes a day on, I much prefer to speak to people in person.
Before I came to highschool I was homeschooled and I wrote out all of my assignments by hand and was the slow, 'pointer-finger-only-typer' The summer before grade nine My Mum made me type a paragraph and do these wierd games to help you learn how to type evey single day. By the time school came around, I was almost as good at typing as my older brother who is on his computer any chance he can get. I got an email address that summer too and now I enjoy socializing with friends that I can't see very often and facebook helps keep me organized on which events Im going to and also a way I can communicate with my brother and his wife who live in BC. Technology has helped me immensly with school projects and It's also fun and thats how I get connected to the world through technology,

No comments:

Post a Comment